This chocolate cake is whipped up in no time and you only need a few simple ingredients to bake it. Of course, the recipe is vegan and also free of refined sugar. But super chocolaty and indescribably delicious.
Juicy chocolate cakeGang: Recipes, Sweets & Cakes
120 g dark chocolate
5 Tbsp. coconut oil
3 Tbsp. Agave syrup
300 g flour
1 package backing powder
2 cups plant based milk
3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil and agave syrup.
- Mix the baking powder and 2 tablespoons of cocoa into the flour.
- Stir half of the melted chocolate and the vegetable milk into the flour.
- Give the dough into the Omnia’s silicone mold and bake the cake for 40 minutes on medium heat.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to the remaining melted chocolate and glaze the cake with it.