Today I share this fancy and super delicious bowl with you. When I prepared it, I had a black – green picture in my head. What came out in the end is very in this new post. The bowl is super easy to prepare and a real feast for the eyes. Together with the dip it is soooo oberlecker!
Green-Black BowlGang: Uncategorized
1 cup black rice
1 cucumber in cubes
1 bunch green asparagus
1 cup cooked black beans
1 green lettuce
1 tsp coconut oil & 1 tsp agave syrup
- For the dip
5 cm ginger
4 Garlic cloves
3 Tbsp Sojasauce
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp Agave syrup
5 Tbsp Wasser
- Boil the black rice with a cup of water for 15 minutes. Add a little salt. Cut the cucumber into cubes and add to the rice when it has cooled down.
- In the meantime, cut the asparagus into pieces and fry them in the coconut oil for 5 minutes. Drizzle the agave syrup over and toss in the pan. Add a little salt.
- Cut the green salad into small pieces.
- For the dip, either blend all the ingredients or chop the ginger very finely and mix with the other ingredients.
- Arrange the salad, asparagus and cooked beans in a bowl.
- On top fits black sesame seeds, a slice of lime and avocado.