BOWLS BOWLS BOWLS ! ! ! Natural ingredients, like colorful vegetables and a quick preparation make this recipe unique. Prepared in no time, this bowl not only looks good, it is also really healthy and of course delicious!
Sweet potato Broccoli BowlGang: Recipes, Van Bowls
2 sweet potatoes
1 glas chickpeas
1 beet root
2 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp soy sauce
Canola oil, salt & pepper
Tahini paste & olive oil
Nutmeg & Cumin
Sesam on Top
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices and divide the broccoli florets from the stalk.
- Separate the flesh of the avocado from the pit and blend it together with the garlic cloves, the juice of the lime and some salt and pepper to make a creamy dip.
- Prepare two pans with a little rapeseed oil. Fry the sweet potatoes in one and the broccoli in the other.
- Sweet potatoes: fry for approx. 10 -15 min. until hot & golden brown, do not turn too often. Season with salt and paprika powder.
TIP: if you want them to be particularly crispy, place slice by slice in the pan and do not stack the potatoes. The rumbling then takes a little longer, but it pays off.
- Broccoli: fry for about 10 min with the soy sauce.
- Chickpea and beet salad: Finely grate the beet and add it to the chickpeas. For the dressing, mix salt, pepper, a little nutmeg and cumin. Add a little olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 teaspoon tahihi.
- Arrange all the goodies in a deep plate. Enjoy !