Uncomplicated, healthy and also simply delicious. This raw vegan recipe you can prepare as a dessert, as a cake or even for breakfast. Have fun feasting!
Raw Berry Cake in GlasGang: Rezepte, Sweets & KuchenSchwierigkeit: simple
ingredients for 2 glasses
2 handfuls of nuts of your choice
2 tsp applesauce
5 tbsp mixed berries (preferably frozen)
2 tbsp Cashews
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
50 g dark chocolate
a few berries for on top
- Mix the nuts together with the applesauce and put them in the jar as a base.
- Now mix the berries with the agave syrup, the Cashews and mix this to a berry cream. Fill the cream on the nut base.
- Melt the dark chocolate together with the coconut oil. Then pour it on top of the berry cream.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator for 2 hours until the chocolate has set. (if you want it fast, just put it in the freezer).
- Decorate the treat with a few berries.