Pasta always goes ? Yeees, especially with a delicious green salad to it. This eggplant-tomato sauce is just so delicious! Honestly, I stole the recipe from my mom, who used to cook it for us. That’s how I got into eggplant as a teenager. Have fun with the re-cooking !
Pasta and SaladGang: Pizza, Pasta & Reis, Rezepte
200g Penne Noodles
1 can tomatoes chopped
2 garlic cloves
salt & pepper
oregano & paprika powder
- For the salad
Salt & pepper, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp. agave syrup
- Cut the eggplant into small cubes and put them in a pan with a little oil.
- In the meantime, chop the onions and add them to the pan.
- Sauté the vegetables until golden brown and then season with oregano and salt.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Chop the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and season the salad with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, agave syrup and oil.
- Add the tomatoes and the halved olives to the vegetables and let the sauce boil down for 10 minutes.
- Season the tomato sauce with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Arrange the pasta together with the salad on a plate or in a bowl.