The perfect snack for in between or your next picnic. Filled with homemade Piri Piri salsa, vegan soy mince and green vegetables, the wraps taste crunchy and spicy.
Mexican WrapsGang: Uncategorized
5 wholemeal wraps
80 g Soybean cutlets
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp paprika powder
2 tbsp soy sauce
- Piri Piri
1 jar bell bell pepper strips
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and chilli to taste
3 tbsp jalapenos
1/2 red onion
1/2 green bell bell pepper
- 1/2 green pepperTo begin, pour hot water over the soy cutlets and let soak for 5 minutes until they have completely absorbed the water. Mix with the listed ingredients and stir in the spices well. In a frying pan, fry the soy cutlets for 10 minutes until hot.
- Remove the seeds from the vegetables, wash and cut into strips.
- For the Piri Piri, blend the peppers from the jar with 2 cloves of garlic and the olive oil with a blender to a paste. Season to taste with salt and chili.
- Spread some piri piri on the wrap, spread the fried “mince” on top. Fill with two cucumber strips, one bell pepper strip, a few onion rings and jalapenos.
- Roll up the warps (there are great rolling instructions on the Internet😋). Tie with a ribbon. Cut in the middle. Enjoy together with the Piri Piri dipp.