A quick, heavenly delicious recipe for hot summer days. I baked the cake in my van in the Omina. Of course, the recipe also works in a normal oven, with the help of a round baking dish.
Sponge cake with raspberry creamGang: Recipes, Rezepte, Sweets & Cakes
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 package baking powder
1 cup oat milk
3 tbsp powdered sugar
3 tbsp coconut oil
- For the berries cream
250 g frozen raspberries
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
Blueberries & Rice Pops
- Mix all dry ingredients for the sponge. Then stir the oat milk and coconut fat into the batter. Pour the batter into the Omina or a baking dish and bake for 50 minutes on medium heat. (In the normal oven about 180 degrees upper-lower heat).
- Allow the dough to cool completely and remove from the mold. The best way to do this is to turn out the dough.
- Puree the thawed berries together with the bananas and melted coconut oil to a cream.
- Pour the cream on the pastry base. Serve with toppings such as fresh berries.
- The cake is ready to enjoy immediately. If you don’t eat the cake right away, store in a cooler. The coconut fat will then set & hold the cream together.